::TIGER CAN TOWN CANNED FOOD DRIVE::
Tigercon’s Can Town Project Chapter
Where: Tigercon, at the Towson University Union
When: December 8th, 2012; 10 AM to 10 PM
Basics: There will be labeled bins left at the two main entrances to the Union, the one on the first floor and the one on the second. They will be there all the way from 10 AM to 10 PM, just in case we get early drop-offs that cannot stay or late drop-offs that couldn’t make it earlier.
- Please, bring your cans in a bag or box or somehow otherwise grouped together with your email address or tumblr username or whatever the best way to contact you is. This is important so we can tell who brought how many cans.
- The actual meeting to build the can-town will be at 6 PM, outside the 2nd floor main entrance (unless it is taken, in which case we will migrate to outside the first floor main entrance).
- At the building of our can-town: I, necroMatador, and Gretchen, miraclesuprise, will go through the cans, count them, and hand them over to the person or persons who brought them to begin their own construction. (You may build however many buildings you can with your cans, or you may team up with other groups if you have only a can or two, and pool your cans into one or two buildings.)
- Individuals who bring 5 cans or more will receive either a Dave or a Roxy print that Gretchen and I will be making special for Tiger Can Town.
- Individuals who bring 10 cans or more will receive both the Dave and Roxy print.
- If you cannot stay but want to be in the can count drawing for prints, leave your cans bundled in one of the drops. This is why we ask you to keep them bagged together and with a reliable way of contacting you. You should also probably be okay with giving us your mailing address when we contact you so that we can get your prints to you.
If we think of more information you need to know, we will post it up here at the Tiger Can Town tumblr. Remember, any information that cannot be verified by visiting this tumblr is likely false, and if you have any questions please feel free to ask. It may be something we didn’t even think of.